An extraordinary roof garden on the Palazzo del Corso, a gourmet restaurant gallipoli dedicated to the smallest attention to detail to satisfy the most demanding palates. The stunning view of the Gulf of Gallipoli for delicious dinners under the moonlight, the preparation and dedication of our staff are only a few of our strengths. Specializing in seafood, thus paying a tribute to the lasting traditions of the “città bella”, without neglecting vegetarian and meat dishes, the “DolceVita” Restaurant offers specialties carefully prepared by our Chef Andrea Campa, always with top quality ingredients, for instance:
- Fresh fish of the day
- Organic local vegetables, greens and olive oil, grown on our very own farms "Olivastro" and "Masseria Itri"
- A selection of the best local home-made pasta
- Desserts made daily by our own patisserie
The creativity and the sophistication of our kitchen are amplified by a range of wine labels, mostly from Salento, in our wine cellar, "Wine Time Salento".
Let yourself be enticed by the cocktails prepared by our barman: taste them on one of our terraces, perfect for every kind of occasion.
The "DolceVita Restaurant" is also open to external guests.
HALF BOARD. It is possible to reserve a half board even staying in one of our charming accommodations in the old town center. Don't miss out on the opportunity to taste delicious dishes prepared by the chef of the "DolceVita Restaurant", with a breathtaking view of the harbor! Open at dinner from 7:30 until 10:30
Booking direct via our hotel website is the best way to book.
WHY BOOK DIRECT ?
- Best Rate Guaranteed
- Direct contact with the hotel
- 5% discount on tasting menù at our Dolce Vita Restaurant
For bookings longer than 7 days, to guarantee the reservation, the guest must make a bank transfer with CRO code of 30% of the total amount of the stay, the remaining 70% will be paid by bank transfer within the scheduled date of cancellation free of charge.